In a year of uncertainty the real estate landscape is going to be more competitive than ever. The agents that thrive are going to be those that cover all their bases, which also means health. There’s a reason that some of the most energetic and fit agents are also those bringing home the biggest commissions, but here’s the thing…
Everyone knows that real estate agents are always on the go, with no time to spare leading to poor food choices, lost sleep and missed workouts. All this makes it harder to get in and stay in shape than the average person.
But what if getting in shape could help you do your job better?
Believe it or not, there are real benefits to getting fit and healthy – especially when it comes to your career.
Here are 10 ways that getting in shape can help boost your success as a real estate agent.
- You’ll have more energy: Let’s face it – being an agent is exhausting! With all the running around, meetings and showings, you need all the energy you can get. Eating right and exercising regularly can give you an extra boost of energy – which will come in handy when you need to pull off that last-minute showing for a client.
- You’ll look more professional: In the world of real estate, first impressions count for a lot. If you’re looking trim and put together, clients will be more likely to take you seriously (and make an offer!). On the other hand, if they notice that you’re out of shape or unkempt, they might think twice about trusting their business with you.
- You’ll stay focused: Working out helps clear your mind and keep it sharp – so that when it comes time for a negotiation or tough conversation with a client, you’ll be ready for anything! Exercise also increases endorphins, which can give you an extra burst of motivation when things start getting tough on the job.
- You’ll have fewer distractions: Being out of shape means having less physical stamina and focus; both of which can lead to distractions from your work tasks at hand. By making sure that your body is healthy and able to handle long days in the office (or out in the field), you can stay focused on what matters most – closing deals!
- You’ll feel more confident: Feeling good about yourself always radiates outwardly; this is especially true when dealing with clients who want their real estate agents to exude confidence at all times! When you take care of yourself by eating right and exercising regularly, those feelings will come through during negotiations and property showings alike – helping build trust between yourself and your customers every step of the way.
Getting fit isn’t just good for your health – it’s also great for your career!
As a real estate agent, having plenty of energy and staying focused are key components of success; luckily these two things can be achieved by making sure that you’re taking care of yourself both mentally and physically!
So start putting in those hours at the gym today so that tomorrow’s prospects look brighter than ever before!
If you’re stuck on where to start, book a no sweat intro with one of our master coaches.
We’ll give you the exact roadmap we’ve used to help dozens of other agents finally get their health in check, get in the best shape of their lives and most their confidence so their business soars.
Book your no sweat intro here 👉 https://virtuocoaching.com/
Always at your service,